[Mythtv-soc] Multi-User: Status Report 6/9/2006

Anastasiya Soboleva agsoboleva at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 20:56:14 UTC 2006

Hello all!
  This week I accepted some letters with remarks and very useful and interesting ideas from
  Bruce Markey and Chris Pinkham about developed multi-user concept. And I have to rethink about some topics in it again. You can find this information in dev-digest.

I checked out my branch and coded some new classes related to user’s accounts. I checked compilation and it doesn’t throw any errors..
  Tomorrow I’m going to commit this changes at my branch.
  Actually today was my last lection at the university…

  For next week
  -         less words, more coding.
  -         Implement “login” functionality

  Anastasiya

http://mail.yahoo.com