[Mythtv-soc] Multi-User: Status Report 6/2/2006 (Anastasiya Soboleva)

Anastasiya Soboleva agsoboleva at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 13:42:39 UTC 2006

Hi all!

Sorry for the late post I've been misunderstood how it
actually should be and sent to reports to my mentor
and Isaac.

I have send developed concepts of multi-user subsystem
 to dev mail list. Scheme of this concepts is attached
as GIF to this letter.

Actually I still having exams.

this week
- tried MythTV on ASPLinux 10, SUSE Linux 10.1,
Mandriva 2006;
- configured AverMedia Studio 507;
- code exploration;
- myth database mythconverg exploration;
- mysql configuration;

Next week
I'm going to develop class Account, and to learn
features of using mysql for C++ and svn.

Anastasiya.