[Mythtv-soc] Starting out / SVN access

Randy Robertson rmrobert at usc.edu
Thu Jun 1 01:50:20 UTC 2006

I am able to login via ssh to cvs.mythtv.org and svn.mythtv.org but
unable to checkout via this username.  I changed passwd, but that
doesn't seem to be the issue, as I was unable to checkout earlier as
well.

I'm using this command

"svn co svn+ssh://rrobertson@svn.mythtv.org/var/lib/svn/branches/commflagging

I have been able to checkout anonymously via "svn co
http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/commflagging/"

Let me know if there is something else I can try.  I'll try checking
out on a remote host that I know has svn+ssh working properly.