[Mythtv-soc] Commercial Flagging Update July 21 2006

Randy Robertson rmrobert at usc.edu
Sat Jul 22 04:32:50 UTC 2006

This week I continued my work from the previous week. I've also been
getting an apartment here for next year, the first 3 places fell
through, but now I've finally signed a contract :) I haven't committed
anything because I'm satisified with what I've got so far.  In the
near future I hope to tie up my work with audio analysis and have some
better database queries for more intelligent use of stored commercial
break info for past transcoded shows, right now I'm just trying for
the "base case" - the last recording of the same show, on the same
network.  By next week, I'll be beginning in earnest my effort to
produce FuzzyCommDetector, which should benefit from the ability to
make better weighted decisions taking into account all available
methods.