[Mythtv-soc] Multiuser - Status Report 7/21/2006

Anastasiya Soboleva agsoboleva at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 21:16:08 UTC 2006

Hi.

This week I finished modification of database tables
related to accounts and commit changes.
While I already have worked with permissions and have
got some experience I decided to postpone this stage.
By mentor advice now I need to learn work with GUI. So
next point of my work is GUI implementing. All this
time I use console for login. So now I want to
implement GUI for login.

Anastasiya.