[Mythtv-soc] Commercial Flagging Update July 14 2006

Randy Robertson rmrobert at usc.edu
Sat Jul 15 05:01:22 UTC 2006

This week I continued work on audio analysis and started work adding
support for storing "known good" commercial break times when a
transcode occurs, so this data can be considered in future detection
runs.  I haven't gotten things working yet, but I am making inroads
into understanding the codebase and hope to be much further along next
week.  Over the next week, I'll basically continue this effort. I'm
somewhat behind my original schedule, but I suspect that from now till
the end of August I'll be making progress at a much faster rate.