[Mythtv-soc] MythUI Migration: Status Report 7/7/2006

Andy Daniels gutano at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 08:22:37 UTC 2006

Heya!

This week:
-Updated MythUI branch to head (10420, but everything after 10407 was in
the branches).
-Made some great progress cleaning up the "System Status" screen.  I
hope to have most, if not all of this screen committed before monday.

Next week:
-Choose a new screen and start migrating it to libmythui.
-Experiment creating creative widgets to make screen development easier
and more flexible.

Off-Topic:  I got married on June 24th, everything went fantastic.  I
couldn't have asked for a better day.  We went to Mexico (Playa Del
Carmen) for our honeymoon.  Just trying not to burn is an all day task
for a couple of pale skinned Minnesotans.  After returning, we moved
into a new apartment on the 4th of July.  Something I never anticipated
from my very down to earth wife, do all women have SO MUCH crap?
Anyhow, I really like the new place (there is noticeably less glare on
my monitor).

It's great to be back, Andy-