[Mythtv-soc] Multiuser: Status Report 7/7/2006

Anastasiya Soboleva agsoboleva at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 21:39:33 UTC 2006

Hello.

This week I had hardware problem with my computer and
hard disk :(. Unfortunately this slows down my
implementation of accounts permissions. But I have
restored my hard disk. So work is underway on
searching the place in code where permissions may be
used. Despite this I realize permissions to add and
remove user’s accounts.

For next week I’m going work under accounts
permissions and I’m going discuss necessity to realize
GUI for user login and for editing permissions.

Anastasiya.