[Mythtv-soc] MythWeb UI Rewrite: Status Report 07/30/06

Nikolas Stephan nikolas.stephan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 10:04:55 UTC 2006

I haven't been able to do any work for the past couple of days and wont be
able to until monday because I am moving house. At the beginning of the week
I did some work on the recordings page and redid the filtering of recorded
shows using JavaScript. I have made some changes to the way program detail
popups are handled and moved some things from JavaScript to php so that they
would be more reliable.
Furthermore I made a couple of other smaller changes to fix some html
validation issues.

I haven't given a whole lot of thought to what I will be doing next week but
have a few things I need to finish off and have a few ideas for stuff I can
work on.