[Mythtv-soc] Multiuser: Status report 8/4/2006

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Aug 9 15:57:42 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 14:40 -0700, Anastasiya Soboleva wrote:
> This week. I am resolving problem to do theme reload
> than user login through GUI dialog on mythfrontend and
> considering keybinding for login process. I have met
> with problem when behaviour of GUI is not correct. For
> example text of menu is lost, although all backgrounds
> and all dialogs are showed rightly. If anybody has
> deal with such problem and already know how to solve
> it please write me. Thanks In Advance.

Hi, were you able to resolve these issues?

If not point me to the problem dialog...

Anyway, some TODO's for the next week or two...
 * Merge in the changes that have been made to SVN head since you
   started working on the project. Try to get in the habit of doing
   this once a week, this makes it less painful to do.
 * Make all the DB changes in one update, there is no need to break
   it up and it just makes it harder to fix if there are problems.
 * Create one initial "root" account in the DB update which is logged
   in by default, and create an interface in mythfrontend for adding
   accounts.
 * Plus, finish up the login switching code.

Do you think you can have this done by August 19th or earlier?

That should give us a little time to fix up any other problems.

-- Daniel