[mythtv-firehose] mythtv branch master updated by jyavenard. v0.28-pre-3450-gce3eb5e

Git Repo Owner noreply at mythtv.org
Sat Jan 16 10:08:55 UTC 2016

The branch, master has been updated on the
mythtv repository by gitolite user jyavenard.
       via  ce3eb5e4a0b745d7abe57979fd38f219ea5ed2ac (commit)
      from  d567024d9a5d0601aa8296bee2bfaf0e0d1e2c3b (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

commit ce3eb5e4a0b745d7abe57979fd38f219ea5ed2ac