[mythtv-firehose] mythtv branch master updated by cpinkham. v0.27-pre2-1571-g2c9bc10

Git Repo Owner noreply at mythtv.org
Mon Jun 24 05:27:28 UTC 2013

The branch, master has been updated on the
mythtv repository by gitolite user cpinkham.
       via  2c9bc10e3af53d990445c750b56f13f8f129e300 (commit)
      from  feb2e0fae2dc7e163cffd004da92d7654765fa1f (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

commit 2c9bc10e3af53d990445c750b56f13f8f129e300