[mythtv-firehose] mythtv branch fixes/0.24 updated by stuartm. v0.24.3-7-gb655d8f

Git Repo Owner noreply at mythtv.org
Mon Jun 25 11:10:48 UTC 2012

The branch, fixes/0.24 has been updated on the
mythtv repository by gitolite user stuartm.
       via  b655d8fa28a7ae3e17572db64bb7f213901c2085 (commit)
      from  eaab55b84c475fada5db55b3f1d4579119dd23d4 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

commit b655d8fa28a7ae3e17572db64bb7f213901c2085