[mythtv-firehose] extras/master commit: 8b9ef34b9 by Chris Petersen (ex-nerd)
noreply at mythtv.org
Tue Apr 10 08:03:06 UTC 2012
Author: Chris Petersen <cpetersen at mythtv.org>
Change Date: 2005-05-14T19:07:20-07:00
Push Date: 2012/04/10 01:02:06 -0700
New Revision: 8b9ef34b9de127197d87ccc202752d7a720fecc4
* ffmpeg now defaults to fast_denoise *ON*.. this is because I discovered that transcode has been using this mode all along
* rework a number of commented-out nuvexportrc settings so they show the default, rather than the opposite.
* add force_mythtranscode to nuvexportrc's transcode section. (transcode seems to be pickier about misconfigured mpeg files than mythtranscode is)
* update transcode.pm to honor the fast_denoise setting
* rework a bunch of audio_sample_rate and bitrate things for mpeg file detection, since it was detecting things incorrectly for mpeg files before (was detecting bitrate for sample rate)
* add some author/rev codes to the top of a few files
* make a couple of cli options negatable
Probably forgot some other things, too...
More information about the mythtv-firehose