[mythtv-firehose] mythtv/personal/jyavenard/backports/fixes/0.24 commit: 08aefbfad by Jean-Yves Avenard (jyavenard)

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Tue Apr 10 07:43:35 UTC 2012

      Author:  Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at mythtv.org>
 Change Date:  2010-12-22T09:14:19-08:00
   Push Date:  2012/04/10 00:41:52 -0700
  Repository:  mythtv
      Branch:  personal/jyavenard/backports/fixes/0.24
New Revision:  08aefbfadc25dea7e3ab037d33eb0b522f6ee80d
   Changeset:  https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/08aefbfad

Log:

Better handling of error when overriding passthrough device.

Up to know, if the user had overriden the passthrough device, we assumed he
knew what he was doing and it would disable all consistency tests.

We know handle errors should the passthrough device not be valid. In the settings screen, an error message will now be shown.
We also now handle two different AudioOutputSettings type one for PCM output, the other for passthrough. Previously capabilities would only be checked on the main audio device.

Fix some segfault should the upmixer failed to be initialised properly. Fix timestretch.

Modified:

   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutput.h
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputalsa.cpp
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputalsa.h
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputbase.cpp
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputbase.h
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputdigitalencoder.cpp
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputdx.cpp
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputdx.h
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputsettings.cpp
   mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputsettings.h
   mythtv/libs/libmythtv/audioplayer.cpp
   mythtv/libs/libmythtv/avformatdecoder.cpp
   mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/audiogeneralsettings.cpp
   mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/audiogeneralsettings.h