[mythtv-firehose] mythtv/master commit: 0ac73fbb3 by Robert McNamara (rmcnamara)

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Sat Jun 18 00:27:25 UTC 2011

      Author:  Robert McNamara <rmcnamara at mythtv.org>
 Change Date:  2011-06-17T17:23:28-07:00
   Push Date:  2011/06/17 17:27:18 -0700
  Repository:  mythtv
      Branch:  master
New Revision:  0ac73fbb3d067e6a740e71de7ac6afd1528e4c15
   Changeset:  https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/0ac73fbb3

Log:

Firewire: Add a new DCX-3200 model and split out generic changers.

Add a DCX-3200 model reported on the list.  While I was looking at it, I noticed that the fallback changer (DEFAULT) only follows the Scientific Atlanta/Cisco STB code path.

So, I split the GENERIC STB into two different boxes.  A quick analysis of the code of some of the other firewire changers out there suggests that nearly every single Motorola box will behave with the code we use to change "known" motorola STBs.  So, now there's a Generic SA device and a Generic Motorola selection.  If the motorola STB isn't already in the code, the Motorola Generic should work pretty reliably without new code.

Modified:

   mythtv/libs/libmythtv/firewiredevice.cpp
   mythtv/libs/libmythtv/videosource.cpp