[mythtv-firehose] mythtv/master commit: a264413e3 by Paul Harrison (paul-h)
noreply at mythtv.org
Sun Jul 17 12:51:36 UTC 2011
Author: Paul Harrison <pharrison at mythtv.org>
Change Date: 2011-07-17T05:50:56-07:00
Push Date: 2011/07/17 05:51:29 -0700
New Revision: a264413e3a3f5770565647fd462fe06d6f6e9bb0
MythMusic: Convert the metadata editor to MythUI.
This also makes a few improvements to the editor screens
- Add a rescan menu option that will rescan both the tag and the containing
directory for album art images.
- Add a 'Search Internet For Album Images' menu option which will search
Google images for an album art image for the track. It's up to the user to
determine if you are allowed to use any images you find. Once you have found
an image right click on it and select Save Image which will save the image
to the same directory containing the track.
- Add menu option to search the internet for an artist image.
- Add menu option to search the internet for genre icons. Currently this uses
the itunesgenres group on flickr. If you don't find what you want there then
why not create your own and add it for everyone to use :)
- Add menu options to add and remove album art images from the tracks tag if it
supports it. You can add one of the current file images for the track or use
the file browser to add any image you have available.
- For consistency with other parts of myth EDIT will always show the edit
metadata screen and INFO will show the track info screen where appropriate.
More information about the mythtv-firehose