[mythtv-firehose] mythtv/master commit: c70443029 by Robert McNamara (rmcnamara)

MythTV noreply at mythtv.org
Sat Jul 9 03:14:58 UTC 2011

      Author:  Robert McNamara <rmcnamara at mythtv.org>
 Change Date:  2011-07-08T20:12:00-07:00
   Push Date:  2011/07/08 20:14:50 -0700
  Repository:  mythtv
      Branch:  master
New Revision:  c704430299e176e3372dfc09dad3b0d0dcc1065d
   Changeset:  https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/c70443029

Log:

Recording Metadata: Allow editing season, episode, and inetref from the PBB.

You can now edit the season, episode, and inetref of a recording in the Watch Recordings screen:

MENU->Recording Options->Change Recording Metadata

Really, though, this should ONLY be done when a run of "mythmetadatalookup" without arguments doesn't set the inetref, season, or episode properly.  This should be under 10% of the time, well under 10% of the time if you've set up the inetrefs in your recording rules.

Much as I am loath to do it, this adds new required fields to the editmetadata window in the PBB.  As ever, you can get the most up-to-date version of Arclight for the theme I've made these changes on (as opposed to adding them to other themes as an afterthought):

http://www.fecitfacta.com/Arclight.tar.gz

Modified:

   mythtv/libs/libmyth/rssparse.h
   mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.cpp
   mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.h
   mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/recordings-ui.xml
   mythtv/themes/MythCenter/recordings-ui.xml
   mythtv/themes/default/recordings-ui.xml