<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 04/25/2015 10:10 AM, Jim Stichnoth
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:CAF5-JowR_4ymRZDOf8aCokNjSPbO1D=TnXx54KLuaVFtQpnFhw@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div class="gmail_extra">
          <div class="gmail_quote">On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 7:21 AM,
            dennis <span dir="ltr"><<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:deg@outlook.com" target="_blank">deg@outlook.com</a>></span>
            wrote:<br>
            <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi,<br>
              <br>
              I'm running ubuntu 14.04 but not using gnome screensaver
              and using DPMS to shut the monitor off after 10 minutes of
              inactivity.  It appears that inhibit DPMS is no longer
              working in in the latest build of 0.28, after 10 minutes
              of watching TV my screen goes blank by DPMS.  I have
              noticed some changes in the logs when starting and
              stopping playback and no longer seeing DPMS messages.<br>
            </blockquote>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div><a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12435">https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12435</a></div>
            <div><a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12438">https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12438</a></div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>These are being looked into, but that's the risk you
              take running master. :)</div>
            <br>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    Just thought I would ask before creating a ticket to report it.  It
    didn't show up yet in a google search.    <br>
    <br>
    I was aware of commits in this area before building,  so I wasn't
    surprised that there was some regression here.  I enjoy debugging
    and digging into code.  I see the risk as fun, and helping to making
    the project better :)<br>
  </body>
</html>