[mythtv] Comments requested on two bugs

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 15:19:20 UTC 2023

There are two bugs I have logged, with my recommended fixes.

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/issues/739

I am proposing removing the use of std::move. The different ways of
accessing QString, and how the memory is managed com into this. I ran
some tests of the solution, and I could not find any memory leaks. If
there is anything wrong with this approach please let me know.

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/issues/740

In one field the API is returning different values in xml and json. The
fix may affect users of the xml API. I believe we need to fix it anyway.

Peter