[mythtv] Lossless_Cut updated to python 3

Steve Goodey steve at goodey.org
Sun Jun 11 11:17:13 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 10 June 2023 18:34:44 BST Angela wrote:
> I am using Lossless_Cut since over a decade.
>
> Since Doug stepped out from his development on Lossless_Cut (around 2013)  I
> am using my own version.
>

> https://launchpad.net/~r-d-vaughan/+archive/ubuntu/lossless-cut
>
> and merged some fixes from https://github.com/Bragorr/Lossless_Cut (last
> update 2019)
>

> I updated Lossless_Cut to python 3:
>
> https://github.com/angelaschmid/lossless_cut
>

> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Lossless_Cut
>
> Looks abandoned. I would like to update the wiki and link to my repo.
>

> When OK, please add me as an author for the page.

As you haven't received a reply I thought I'd have a stab at one.

I'm sure you're aware that as it's a Wiki anyone can edit that page, it
doesn't appear to be protected.

If you don't have a login for the wiki that's a bit of a problem as the wiki
has had it's register option removed to stop spammers. An admin would need to
re-enable registration for a while.

Or are you just after permission to go ahead and improve that page?

Hope this has been of some help. :-)

--
Regards, Steve Goodey
Colchester, England