[mythtv] Current master plugins packaging failure

Roland Ernst rcrernst at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:45:45 UTC 2022

On 04/05/2022 14:39, David Hampton via mythtv-dev wrote:

> > My last set of commits moved those files from ../mythtv/metadata/Game
> > to ../mythtv/mythgame.  I think there are arguments for both directory
> > names, and I don't have a strong preference either way. I would have no
> > problem moving it back if that's what everyone prefers.
> >
> > David

In this case, you will need to update the schema version, provide a zombie
lifter for the current database,
and correct these files:
metadatagrabber.cpp#L43
<https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/blob/9108734c5356d20d679f9201bbc2305b34f242ac/mythtv/libs/libmythmetadata/metadatagrabber.cpp#L43>
grabbersettings.cpp#L120
<https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/blob/9108734c5356d20d679f9201bbc2305b34f242ac/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/grabbersettings.cpp#L120>

I see no reason to change the default location of the metadata grabbers.
And giantbomb.py is a sort of a metadata grabber.

Roland