[mythtv] Angular development of backend setup

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun May 1 19:38:33 UTC 2022

Hi Paul

I am sorry to hear about your bike accident.

I am going to try to understand the angular stuff and help out with the
setup development. I can start on the "Backend Network" if you are not
already working on it. Is that OK? Otherwise what part should I do? I
thought that to start at the beginning, the "general" section of
mythtv-setup would make sense. Backend Network is part of that.

Peter

(Resent from a different email address - the prior one was rejected by
the list server)