[mythtv] QT Slots Corruption Issue on Shield Tube

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:06:21 UTC 2022

On 3/11/22 07:18, Charles Bovy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The 32-bit version of Mythfrontend also crashes/segfaults on the
> Shield TV 2017 (64-bit OS), in the same function.
> If anyone has done some writing down some steps on compiling with Qt
> 6, I would like to give that a try.
>
> Regards, Charles

In that case I should be able to reproduce it on my shield 2017. Can you
give me some detail on how I can most easily reproduce it, since I am
not using mythfrontend on the shield for daily viewing. Is there any
type of recording that is most likely to fail? How long before it fails
after starting playback?

Peter