[mythtv] QT Slots Corruption Issue on Shield Tube

Piotr Oniszczuk piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 09:39:21 UTC 2022

> Wiadomość napisana przez Mark Spieth <mark at digivation.com.au> w dniu 10.03.2022, o godz. 03:13:
>
> Just tried with 5.15.3 but wouldn't download. Will spend some time on the weekend updating to at least 5.15.3 and we'll see how that goes.

Mark, FYI:

I switched with 5.15.3 in production to assess stability (on aarch64 and x86_64).
Functionally .3 seems perfectly fine (including my hacks for RefreshRate switching in EGLFS DRM planes mode).
Currently noticed issue with .3 is failing building of QtWebKit.

(still contemplating how long i will need to deal with this bloody nightmare of QtWebKit)

btw:
when you will play with vanilla 5.15.3 and mariaDB 10.5+ (iirc) then you may meet https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/issues/490
if this will be case - you may try fix:
https://github.com/warpme/minimyth2/blob/master/script/qt/qt5/files/qt-everywhere-src-5.15.3-fixQTBUG-95071-MySQL-dont-format-QDateTime-with-timezones.patch