[mythtv] Call for testing branch devel/ffmpeg-resync (mpegts-harmonize)

Scott Theisen scott.the.elm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:15:07 UTC 2022

On 7/27/22 11:15, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 27/07/2022 14:20, John Pilkington wrote:
>
>> My apologies, but I'm having git problems again and ought to do
>> something else.  I created a local sub-branch for the earlier work on
>> frame counting, and it's getting in the way.
>
> I think that got fixed by deleting the contents of my repoB folder and
> recloning from repoA.  Now it would build the real current
> devel/ffmpeg-resync but git apply --check reports a patching error
> with what I extracted from your email.  Perhaps an attachment? Thanks.
>>
>>  > John

I don't think my original patch would have worked correctly anyways.
Try the attached instead.

If this correctly demuxes two DSMCC_B streams for your sample I will
consider this "working" even if you can't test the interactive TV
behavior versus master.

Could you upload your sample somewhere so I can try to test it myself?

Thanks,

Scott