[mythtv] Call for testing branch devel/ffmpeg-resync (mpegts-harmonize)

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:03:52 UTC 2022

FYI, Fedora in itself does not cause the additional boundary checks on
std::array.
This happens in the RPMFusion package builds because they define a special
GCC preprocessor symbol -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS.
If you define this symbol in an Ubuntu build then I expect it will do the
boundary checking as well.
The backtrace itself does not indicate a boundary check so I think this is
a different problem.

Klaas.