[mythtv] Call for testing branch devel/ffmpeg-resync (mpegts-harmonize)

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:22:10 UTC 2022

On 24/07/2022 20:58, John Pilkington wrote:

> I rebooted to 5.18.11 instead of 5.18.13
>
> The previews are still being tried, and failing.

Still running 5.18.11, it just made a recording and now seems to be
working as intended.  It feels as if the failed previewgens were locking
out later attempts.  I was able to run my usual cutting program in
no-cut mode, which removes non-AV streams, rebuilds the seektable and
clears bookmarks before running previewgen 'as the final step because it
used to be liable to  segfault'. (I removed that comment only a few days
ago.)

The previews were generated, and now it seems ok.  I'll try the later
kernel tomorrow.