[mythtv] What DVB-T2 TV tuner cards are supported by MythTV?

Nigel Pearson nigel.pearson.au at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 11:15:31 UTC 2022

> On 12 Aug 2022, at 1:13 pm, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <tdtemccna at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Subject: What DVB-T2 TV tuner cards are supported by MythTV?
>
> Good day from Singapore,
>
> In Singapore, we have switched from coaxial analog TV to DVB-T2 Digital TV.
>
> May I know what DVB-T2 TV tuner cards are supported by MythTV?

1) You should ask this in the MythTV users list,
not here (the developer’s list).

2) I have not tested any recent hardware with MythTV,
but the HDHomeRun devices used to work well.

Most devices depend on the Linux driver support,
and being able to download firmware to a USB tuner.
Some Linuxes have several recent sets of firmware,
but it depends on the distributions.

--
Nigel Pearson, 02 9792 6998, 0408 66 44 35
nigel.pearson.au at gmail.com