[mythtv] HDHomeRun lineup.json for ATSC

faginbagin helen.buus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:52:38 UTC 2021

Another data point. I have 3 hdhr tuners:
The original HDHR-US, an HDHR3-US , and an HDHR4-2US.

FWIW, Silicondust released firmware for the HDHR-US and the HDHR3-US on
Feb 25 2020 and you can still find those firmwares on their web site. So
they're getting some support from Silicondust. I'm not using the 1st gen
tuner at the moment because it's not behaving very well with OTA 8VSB,
but I think it was working well with clear QAM cable before I moved and
cut the cord this summer. But both 3rd and 4th gen tuners are working
well with OTA 8VSB. So another vote to support the old tuners.