[mythtv] HDHomeRun lineup.json for ATSC

The Bit Pit thebitpit at austincustomerrands.com
Mon Sep 27 19:15:23 UTC 2021

Please don't break the Connect DUO devices (2 tuners for standard ATSC)
when duplicating capture cards. I like your idea just be sure it works
with these older tuners. I don't think the have the HTTP interface. I
can test "Connect DUO" for you on version 31 if needed. I run gentoo and
maintain the mythtv ebuild.

By the way, does anyone know when version 32 will be released? I use
mythtv many hours a day and am reluctant to change the database schema
to version 32 until it is stable.