[mythtv] HDHomeRun lineup.json for ATSC

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:28:57 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have been experimenting a bit with the ExternalRecorder of MythTV
together with the mythhdhrrecorder "MythTV External Recorder for the
SiliconDust HDHR tuners" of Gary Buhrmaster. This combination makes it
possible to record from the HDHomeRun using the HTTP interface.
The HTTP interface is what is recommended to use by SiliconDust and it is
the only interface with which ATSC-3.0 channels can be received.
For DVB I have now fixed the channel scan; this means that mythtv-setup
can, via the mythhdhrrecorder, import the channel list of the HDHomeRun.
Which is far more convenient than manually entering the HDHomeRun channel
list with mythtv-setup.
It would be great if this would work not only for DVB but also for ATSC.
However, I do expect that the channel list for ATSC does have a different
format than the channel list for DVB.

So the question is: can somebody with an ATSC HDHomeRun please capture the
lineup (the result of http:<ip_address>/lineup.json) and post that here?

Thanks,
Klaas.