[mythtv] Wiki maintenance

f-myth-users at lab.media.mit.edu f-myth-users at lab.media.mit.edu
Mon Sep 27 04:16:05 UTC 2021

I'm unsure what problem exactly would be solved by deleting these pages.

If the problem is "people assuming this advice reflects the current Myth,"
I would suggest creating a trivial template saying "This page is obsolete"
and tagging relevant pages that way.  Outright deletion loses a lot of
history and it's hard to know what "obsolete" advice can lead to insight
into a current issue---or help support an old system.

(And many of the ones you label as "out of scope" were, and maybe are,
useful for hardware associated with MythTV, even if they're not about
precisely and only the MythTV software itself.)