[mythtv] Wiki maintenance

Nigel Pearson nigel.pearson.au at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:17:09 UTC 2021

> On 26 Sep 2021, at 3:04 pm, Scott T <scott.the.elm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have been looking at and doing some work on the wiki, and I have noticed most of the pages haven't been updated in a decade. Furthermore, I have noticed that a number of pages are not really in the scope of a wiki about MythTV, particularly pages in the category hardware.

Empty pages (placeholders?) can obviously go.

Pages about keyboards, motherboards, sound cards, or CPUs?
Nothing really MythTV relevant in there.

The ones that are about various tuners, though…
although old,
might be the only place some of these old devices are fully documented?

--
Nigel Pearson, 02 9792 6998, 0408 66 44 35
nigel.pearson.au at gmail.com