[mythtv] New failure in rpm packaging of devel/http. Fixed.

Scott Theisen scott.the.elm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 20:36:46 UTC 2021

Sorry for the surprise.  I'll send a message to this list if I make any
similar changes.  The pull request was
https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/398/commits

On 27/10/2021 09:29, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> The keys.txt file was probably a step too far, the rest of the changes
> were valid and long overdue

I have updated the few places on the wiki with the new name.  I stand by
the renaming to a clearer name.  If you are looking for keys.txt but see
keybindings.txt, I feel it is reasonable to assume that you would, if
not assume outright that is the file you are looking for, at least open
it to check.

On 10/27/21 12:40 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
> I now have a working build.  For builds after that commit, in the docs
> stanza of the specfile:
>
> Delete UPGRADING, FAQ, data
>
> Replace COPYING by ../LICENSE and keys.txt by keybindings.txt

The checksums directory was also removed.

I'll see if I can enable building the plugins without installing mythtv
first and using the headers in their current state in the working tree.
This will probably include moving the mythplugins directory into the
mythtv directory and then moving everything from the mythtv directory
into the root directory.

Regards,

Scott