[mythtv] Packagers: use system libudfread if available

Scott Theisen scott.the.elm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:26:58 UTC 2021

On 11/7/21 9:34 AM, David Hampton via mythtv-dev wrote:
> I have the libblurary package installed on my freebsd and mac builders.
> Neither has a libudfread.{a,so} file installed, nor do they have
> packages to install them.
My question was because VideoLAN's git repository for libbluray has
their libudfread repository as a git submodule.  They use this if there
is no system libudfread.  However, looking more closely at how they are
building libbluray, they do not expose the libudfread functionality in
libbluray.

Therefore, the answer to my question is: no (in the practical sense,
since the libudfread interface is not exposed when it is compiled into
libbluray).

Regards,

Scott