[mythtv] Very long recordings

Scott Simpson simpson100 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:02:29 UTC 2021

My system is 64 bit:

mythtv at mythtv:~$ uname -a
Linux mythtv 5.4.0-65-generic #73-Ubuntu SMP Mon Jan 18 17:25:17 UTC 2021
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

My HDHomeRun Prime firmware hasn't been updated since last September:

HDHomeRun PRIME
Model: HDHR3-CC
Device ID: 1316B200
Firmware: 20200907
Channel Lineup
CableCARD Menu
Tuning Resolver Menu
Tuner Status
System Status
Installation Instructions
Status
Card Authentication	success
Card OOB Lock	weak
Card Validation	none

(By going to the IP of the HDHomeRun Prime in a browser). I'll try rebooting
it and see if that helps but I doubt it since everyone else is having this
problem at the same time. That would rule out all the devices failing at
once.