[mythtv] Very long recordings

Piotr Oniszczuk piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:05:30 UTC 2021

> Wiadomość napisana przez Klaas de Waal <klaas.de.waal at gmail.com> w dniu 08.02.2021, o godz. 19:08:
>
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I updated my backend to the latest master and since then some recordings are extended way beyond their scheduled end time, one of them extended to 21 hours (115GB). Guide data looks OK so I guess it is the recording. Could this be another "std:chrono" induced bug?
>
> Klaas.

just want to say „me too”...

i updated be to current master and i have totally screwed real recordings durations.
EPG, OSD, etc shows as expected, but real recordings are much longer (i.e. rec. which should be recorded 8PM-9PM in reality was recording 8PM-11:30PM).
Something is definitely wrong here.... (provably by recent st:chrono changes?)

br