[mythtv] Time to retire mythweb?

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 16:45:56 UTC 2021

On 12/11/21 10:15 AM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> Before formally retiring mythweb on RPM Fusion as it doesn't work with
> the latest PHP I wanted to confirm that it will not be updated.
>
> Any reason not to retire it at this point?
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

I find mythweb very useful for looking at program listings, recordings
and recording rules. I do not update with mythweb as I have had problems
before with that. However it is very useful for getting information out.

Maybe it is worth fixing mythweb for php 8. I have not been watching
this, what are the problems?

Peter