[mythtv] New improved snow falling effect added to the MythCenterXMAS theme for master users

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:37:49 UTC 2021

On 06/12/2021 22:38, Steve Goodey wrote:
> On Monday, 6 December 2021 21:58:08 GMT Klaas de Waal wrote:
>> On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 at 21:10, Paul Harrison <mythtv at mythqml.net> wrote:
>> What I also like, and that is not related to Christmas, is that in the
>> "Watch Recordings" page the up- and down arrows do wrap around from first
>> to last and from last to first. This is something I greatly appreciate as
>> it effectively halves the number of keystrokes needed to get to a specific
>> recording. My vote is to update MythCenter-wide so that this feature
>> remains with us after Christmas.
>>
>> Klaas.
>
> Sorry, but my vote would be to keep Mythcenter-wide scroll action as is.

See  http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Category_talk:Themes

That includes an out-of-date link which should now go to

https://lists.archive.carbon60.com/mythtv/users/558968#558968

,  a long thread (Dec 2013) about both this topic and, in part, whether
a dev's preference might be reported as a bug.  :-)

John P