[mythtv] Problems with the cutlist editor and DVB-T radio recordings

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 17:04:13 UTC 2020

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 at 12:32, John Pilkington <johnpilk222 at gmail.com> wrote:

> An update:  I'm still having problems, with the cutlist editor, and not
> only with radio recordings.  It's still not clear when a keystroke will
> give the unexpected result, but the main problem now is a 20-second
> period of unresponsiveness on trying to switch, within the editor, from
> play to edit mode.

John

I've just played a little with latest master and I'm not seeing any
obvious problems - though I'm not sure what you mean by 'switch,
within the editor, from play to edit mode'. Can you clarify?

> On entry to the editor there is a 1-frame flash from cache before
> playback starts.  IIRC that's also fairly new.

Again, I'm not seeing any problems but I'm also not sure what '1-frame
flash from cache' is describing?

Regards
Mark