[mythtv] Schedules Direct Original Air Date not longer correct

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Sun May 3 23:02:20 UTC 2020

On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 4:41 PM Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>
wrote:

> (I just realized I replied just to Peter (my default is to
> reply direct, not reply-all (less embarrassment that
> way(*)), so here is what I had replied directly, but note
> (IMPORTANT note) that I have done no validation
> that the pointer to the commit has anything do with
> anything).
>
> ---- direct email ----
>
> On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 4:37 PM Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> > .... Something must have changed.
>
> Possibly 56277c79b7474d87c31bc67785972df16620115e ?
>
> it at least partially aligns with your date(s).

That commit only applies to manual recording rules created using the
Services API.

After I complained about the same issue, my lazy fix was to hack
tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite such that it ALWAYS set original air date. The
correct solution is probably to modify mythfilldatabase such that it sets
originalairdate to the airdate, if originalairdate is not valid and
previously shown is false?

John