[mythtv] Compile failure : android mythfrontend

Mark Spieth mark at digivation.com.au
Wed Jul 22 22:54:35 UTC 2020

On 7/23/2020 3:03 AM, Peter Bennett wrote:

> Hi Mark
>
> The new ffmpeg is causing this compile error
>
> libavcodec/v4l2_buffers.c:24:10: fatal error: 'drm_fourcc.h' file not
> found
> #include <drm_fourcc.h>
>          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> This is the same error as happened in Ubuntu (see below). On ubuntu it
> was solved by installing libdrm-dev.
>
> What is the process for including another lib (librm-dev) in the
> android package? Do you have a recipe for this?
>
> Peter
>
> -

Yes.

1. add a section to makelibs.sh

2. Try to compile.

3. Figure out the patches.

4. save the patch to the patches dir. (or include it inline but that is
harder I feel)

Q's

Is it required to link against the lib produced?

Is there an equivalent header in android (do a quick find)?

I assume drm here means Direct Rendering Manager. Given that we are not
letting ffmpeg render, can this be requirement be disabled in ffmpeg
configure?

Mark