[mythtv] FFmpeg Resync

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:25:23 UTC 2020

On 19/07/2020 17:36, Peter Bennett wrote:

> On 7/19/20 5:10 AM, Mark Kendall wrote:
>> Peter
>>
>> I'm happy to apply to master once you've copied across the new FFmpeg
>> version.
>>
>> Thanks and regards
>> Mark
>>
> Mark
>
> I have copied the new version into mythtv master and pushed it. I
> compiled and ran a successful playback test.
>
> Peter

I have current 1c94272 with Fedora 31, nVidia GT750, with simultaneous
audio output to nVidia and old intel onboard.  Playback seems ok so far,
but there was initially a problem (low gain setting?) with the onboard
audio, and the Frontend Setup Audio device scan and tests fail.

The audio tests in the Setup Wizard are fine.  I've seen this
discrepancy before, but maybe not in the recent past.

I would prefer not to do detailed tests at present, so just a heads-up :-)

John P