[mythtv] Crash on leaving mythtv-setup in today's master (F31)

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 22:34:28 UTC 2020

On 03/07/2020 22:51, David Hampton wrote:

> I just tried running mythtv-setup again, deleted all capture cards and
> video sources, reinput that info, and scanned for channels.  I don't
> get a crash.
>
> Is it possible for you to send me a stack trace?
>
> David

If it isn't a general problem, sorry for the noise.  I started
mythtv-setup, got the UI display, and everything looked normal; I didn't
change anything, but it crashed on exit, several times, and with the
same errors.  But after several attempts to run the backend, setup
worked and the frontend is now looking ok (when running with localhost).

Gary's packages include debug stuff but I've not used it.  Something
else to try.

John