[mythtv] nVidia screen switching

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 11:38:57 UTC 2020

On 03/01/2020 17:57, John Pilkington wrote:

> Thanks to you, too.  At current Head 1d4d51b it's working well - and my
> recordings of HD and SD test cards exactly fill their boxes.  I'm still
> using my old overrides and haven't probed much, but it's looking good
> again.  The status display is nice too - although it's telling me that
> Dell made my tv...

I'll continue in this thread.  1d4d51b on my el7 box with Normal/GL
settings segfaults when mythcommflag --rebuild or mythpreviewgen are
called from a script or the command line.  Seektable and preview
creation during recording works as normal.   This feels like a re-run.
I haven't tried a backtrace.

The same happens with the F30 build and nVidia hardware.