[mythtv] Playback Data live TV "Deint: None"

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 08:04:52 UTC 2020

Sorry Klaas,

I forgot to follow up on this over the weekend.

Can you post a '-v playback' log from playing something from videos
(where deinterlacing is not setup correctly). I still can't figure out
what is going on, but the video use case should simplify the logs (and
there is some new logging in master).

Thanks and regards
Mark