[mythtv] Problems with Screenshots

Werner Mahr werner at vollstreckernet.de
Fri Aug 28 17:35:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

I read recently that asking on IRC doesn't reach the right people for some
issues, so I repeat my question from last month (maybe longer) here.

The Problem is with sceenshots that are just not displayed.

In my case I have a german version of Once Upon a Time… Man (1) which just
shows me the cover on each episode instead of the screenshot.

I tried to delete metadata (including the banner, cover and screenshot files)
and let it be fetched again, everythig is downloaded but it doesn't change
what is shown. Rights are all correct, the database points to the right file,
and I just didn't managed to find anything related in debug output.

This is the same for Once Upon a Time... The Americas (2), Once Upon a Time...
Life (3) and Once Upon a Time... Planet Earth (4)

While it's working for everything else, including Once Upon a Time... The
Discoverers (5) and Once Upon a Time ... The Explorers (6). I mention these as
I first thought the ... could be the problem.

(1) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-man
(2) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-the-americas
(3) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-life
(4) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-planet-earth