[mythtv] Remaining dependencies for EL 8

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 22:17:27 UTC 2020

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 8:18 PM Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Strangely enough, the spec had both listed so I removed yasm.

If one goes back far enough, FFMpeg used yasm,
and at some point tolerated nasm, and eventually
recommended nasm and moved to tolerate yasm.
If you *really* care (and I don't) you could probably
go figure out the dates for those changes.  And
then there is the MythTV configure, which was
derived from the FFMpeg configure, but has
diverged substantially (the MythTV configure
needs a total refactor, but that is a tangent).