[mythtv] Remaining dependencies for EL 8

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:09:36 UTC 2020

So I've done some work to clean up the spec file to work for EL 8 and have
gotten down to these dependencies:

For now I conditionalized out the firewire libraries, I'm not sure how many
people still use FW based cable STBs...

No matching package to install: 'libbluray-devel'
This is a weird bird, RHEL built libbluray but does not distribute the
-devel package. The current Fedora maintainer told me that as a workaround
the -devel package was pushed to RPM Fusion EL 8 overrides so theoretically
should be available with a "real" build.

No matching package to install: 'libcec-devel >= 1.7'
No matching package to install: 'python3-mysql'
No matching package to install: 'yasm-devel'

Anything I missed?

Thanks,
Richard